It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Sunday Verse

Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.

1 Corinthians 14:20


In effort to keep myself more in tune with who *I* am and let my readers better know me, as opposed to just what I allow to be seen, I'll begin posting a Bible Verse everyday. I was going to do it only on Sundays, but it's my belief that we need God everyday. It's not my intention to offend any regular reader here. My Bible is the one I will be posting from, but if you do something similar and would like to share it please feel free to invite me to read it as long as it is peaceful and loving in nature. I'd be more than happy to come read what you have to say and as long as it fits with the message i try to spread, which is love, kindness, understanding and peace, then i will add a link to your page so that others can find messages and members of their own religion. I'm very much a Christian but i'm not a close minded one. I love learning about other cultures and religions. Regardless of my beliefs, I feel there is always room for knowledge. I will never argue with you about yours and i appreciate the same respect.

Those who read "Nessas Place", make no mistake. I'm not hypocritical, i'm true to who i am and I say what i think. I may have to repent for it later lol, but that's called being human. Those who've actually paid attention, know that as long as i'm not messed with, I have nothing but good things to say. So stalker, stick that anywhere ya like. You should never attack a person's religion, especially when the only ones YOU have are Greed, Hatred and Yourself. ::sweet smile:: I'll go repent now.

Nessa


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

I think this is a really good idea. I look forward to reading them each day. Thanks Nessa :)

Don't ever apologize for sharing your faith -- some of us appreciate it. Most of the ones who don't appreciate it will be tolerant and the rest, well, they'll find something to gripe about, anyway.

The Natural State Hawg