It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Back To School

I was notified earlier today that Learning Magazine has a nifty little Freebies section on it's site. I was told that it had school supplies and such and thought it was too good to be true. And .......it was. BUT, they do offer some interesting things that may interest parents who Homeschool and parents who help their child learn at home as well as in school. You do need to look at the descriptions of the free items carefully. In some cases it's a catalog, or magazine, but there are some neat freebies in there as well.

One of the best things about this site is you simply go through the categories, check off what interests you, then when you are done you just click "i'm finished" and you only have to enter your shipping information once.

On the Mom-Meter I give it about a 5 out of 10. It's worth checking out but don't expect to find any fantastic freebies, just a few neat ones.

Nessa




For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Romans 15:4 NIV




Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: