It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Free LD Phone Calls, No Gimmicks!


Yesterday Heffer P told me about a fantastic goodie available online. You can make free calls and even free long distance calls to anywhere in North America. How cool is that? There are no gimmicks either. You do have to sign up but it's completely free and very quick. There's nothing to download at all. You can even save your favorite numbers in the dialer on the page, so that you only have to load them once. There's even a speed dial. The best part, other than it being free is that the calls are crystal clear.

The only downside i have found so far is it only works with Internet Explorer 7 but for what it does and the money that can be saved, upgrading to 7 is well worth the few minutes it takes.

The only equipment needed is a computer with speakers and a microphone. I have a nifty lil headset that I just plug into the headset and mic jacks on the front of my laptop and voila.....i can make calls for free!!! I love this!

Soooooooooo, give Earthcaller a try, see if you like it. In this economy we all need to save money where ever we can and this is one great way to do it.

On the Mom-o-meter i give it a full blown 10 for the ease of use, the cost and the features it has. If you try it let me know what you think.

Nessa
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: