It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Review and New Contest, check this out!



This weekend I had the opportunity to look over Usborne Books and I have to tell you, this Momma is impressed. My kids are too old for the books offered but my nieces and nephews would be delighted to have them.

Most books are listed at under $10 and they have a huge Selection to choose from. There are puzzle and activity books,story books, foreign language teaching aides and much much more. Homeschooling Moms like myself, will love the many types available as well as the prices. I found books for as little as 1.99 that I know would be fantastic for Christmas gifts this year.

A few of the things I found the most exciting about this site is not just the price and selection of the books but the incentives to keep going back as well. There is a chance each month to win a free book. Parents, schools, anyone really, can create a wish list and publish it so that the books you really want for your kids can be bought by family and friends with the convenience of online purchasing. You can host your own e-show and earn free books when your friends and family order. Best of all, the books are GUARANTEED! If anything happens to them, no matter how long you've had the book, if they are in anyway damaged Usborne will replace the book at half the price. I wish I'd had an offer like that for all the books I purchased for my kids over the years. Lord knows I have certainly spent a great deal of money on more titles than I can count between the 4 kids. How many of them do you think they still have?

Now, because I believe books are a fantastic investment in children, whether they're learning to read or are well on their way to mastering it, I'm hosting a new contest. I'm hosting an e-show. There is no purchase necessary to win, All you need to do to enter is take a few steps and voila, you're entered. I've made it very easy.

Winners will receive any purchase under $10. So you can order ONE book or several. As long as the books are under $10 total. The shipping costs will be paid by yours truly so you needn't worry how shipping will fit in there.

Now the goal here is to have people buy up to $85 worth of books. As I said though, you do not have to purchase anything to enter, BUT if we sell over $85 worth of books a second winner will be chosen for the free books earned via the E-show. The contest runs through 9-1-08 so there is plenty time to meet the $85 goal.

So here's how to enter:
A. Visit my E-SHOW then come back here and in a comment to THIS post, list what you learned about Usborne Books OR you can list what book(s) you'd like to receive if you win. That's one entry.

B. For another entry you can blog about the contest linking back to me and back to the Usborn Eshow. Be sure your readers know to come here to comment.

C. If you decide to buy books, you get an entry for each book you order.

D. Go Here and vote for my video for one entry, you can do this daily, but you'll have to comment each time. You can also get an extra entry by clicking Sign up on that same page, join Brickfish then leave me a comment and a rating. Just be sure to let me know who you are so i can keep track of your entries.

Winners will be drawn September 2nd. Please be sure I have a way to contact you in order to get your details for your prize. Winners will have 5 days to claim their prizes.


There ya go, several easy ways to enter, a great prize or maybe 2. Have fun, Good Luck and please give Usborne books a good look over. I honestly believe you will love what you see. on the Mom-O-Meter, this gets a big 10 for variety, price and ease of ordering.

Nessa
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: