It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Scrubbin Bubbles? It's true



Bzz Agent gave me the opportunity to try the new Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber. I have a very old Claw foot tub that i just Looooooove. The only problem is you have to be careful about what you use on it. It scratches easily. I've tried several different cleaning products as well as baking soda and it just doesn't get it as clean as i want it to. Plus with most things I try it have to scrub and with my shoulder the way it is now, that's a bit of a problem. So when Bzz Agent gave me this new offer i jumped right at it.

Lets put it this way.........throw away the handle part and just use the pads. Wear gloves of course though. It cleans the tub beautifully but that pad kept coming off and it just about drove me nuts til i just used the pad by itself. I didn't have to scrub hard and the tub has never looked cleaner but that handle was a pain in the butt. So do yourself a favor and spare yourself the problem.

Now, as far as being enviromentally safe and such....the box it comes in is made from recyclable paperboard but as for the product, i'm not so sure. It's definitely not an aerosol so that's good but if any of the profduct itself is biodegradable the company isn't saying.

On the Mom-Meter I give it a 7. Superior cleaning power but that handle and the fact that it doesn't appear to be enviromentally friendly other than the packaging loses it some points.

If you'd like to try it, get a $2.75 coupon here.

Nessa


Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men’s hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: