It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Join The SisterHood


The Pink Sisterhood that is. It's easy and brings awareness to a very important cause. I found out about it from SpicyBugz World and she tagged anyone who reads the post. I read it, so i'm passing it on.

Want to pass it on too? Here's how........

1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add your link to the list of participants below.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Pink Sisterhood

1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 8-Spicybugz 9-According To Me

I also tag everyone!!! Please feel free to add it to your blog, then let me know and i'll add your link as well in the list.

Nessa
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: