It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

If Only...

I've mentioned before on my other blog about how i'd like to redo my bathroom. not because there's anything wrong with mine. It's a very nice bathroom, but I'd still like it to be a bit different.

Ya know, something like this:


Or even this?

It's not like i'm being picky or anything.

The main reason I'd like to redo my bathroom is because the shower doesn't have any water pressure which has made it a relatively useless part of the bathroom. I've replaced the shower head and such but it still didn't fix the issue. So I've finally given up. Soooo, I've considered maybe having that shower removed and reversing where the toilet and the shower are so that I can have a bigger shower. Shower enclosures aren't that difficult to have installed and they don't seem to cost a great deal either. The hardest part would be rearranging pipes but since the 2 areas are literally only separated by about a foot of wall space, that wouldn't be hard to do. I don't think anyway.

I'm fairly certain my boyfriend would give me that "okaaaaaaaaaay" look if I suggested it to him. So would my sons. Oh well, I can dream right?

Nessa

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: