It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Diet Woes

So this new diet is great. Haven't had any trouble really til this week. I don't know what is going on but i am getting cramps in my calves like you wouldn't believe. I read that Horse Chestnut is good for that, but it's too soon to tell if it's actually helping. Someone else said to drink tonic water because it has quinine in it. They obviously haven't tasted that crap. BLECH!

My friend thinks my detox off the aspartame i used so heavily before now is the cause. I think i don't care WHY, I just want it to stop. There's nothing like being half awake and going for that early morning stretch only to come up screaming from the bed. Hella way to wake up i tell ya. Better than Coffee. The kids come running to see who's killing me and then act like I got the cramp on purpose just to hack em off. I do admit that after the pain ends it's kinda fun to tell em " since you're awake start your chores and do your lessons ". ( Hey, I get so little pleasure, I gotta take it where i can lol )

Anyway, Mom says " eat Banana's" I say " I'd rather die.....next solution?" Not in this lifetime will I eat fresh banana's not even to avoid pain. I'd never get them down anyway, so no point attempting to torture myself. I did buy some dried banana chips and i'll eat those with no problem. They aren't slimy. Mom says that's not the same, I say they taste great lol. It's the closest i'll come.

Sooooooooooo, hopefully this horse chestnut will kick in soon and this part of the bad stuff will end. Hoping anyway, this is just miserable.

1 comments:

Try fresh apricots, or raisins instead of bananas (or potatoes, if they're in your diet). And drink plenty of fluids :)

Tons of foods have potassium, I'm sure you can google a great list and avoid bananas. :) Hope the cramps go away!