It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Pumpkin Brownies???

Yup, Pumpkin Brownies lol.

I explained to the kids that a friend of mine told me about putting pumpkin in brownies in order to save calories and fat during those snack attack times. Sooooooo after they moved past the "WTF is wrong with you???" looks and grumbled doubts about my sanity they decided they looked like normal fudge brownies and tried em.

Guess what? They aren't any happier at all, but they ate em anyway. I think they're great. The texture is different but the taste is awesome and knowing that there's much less of the bad stuff in them makes em even better.

I wonder what i can freak them out over tomorrow??? Can you tell i'm really enjoying this??? ::grin::

The recipe for anyone who wants to really hack their kids off too:

1 box of brownie mix
1 small can of pumpkin ( JUST pumpkin, no spices )

That's it, bake at 350 for about 25 minutes for a 9x13 pan.


~Nessa~

0 comments: