It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Free Sample Aveeno Positively Ageless

Most of you know by now that I'm a Bzzz Agent. I review products and websites and have alot of fun with it. Right now they have my trying Aveeno Positively Ageless and so far.WOW. Great stuff.

So anyway, they gave me 5 samples which also have a coupon for $1.50 off. The first 5 people to leave a comment requesting one of the samples will get one mailed to them. DO NOT Leave your address on the comment. I'll email you for that information.

The only catch is that after you receive it, that you let me know what you think about it so that I can report that back to the Beehive :)

Nessa

5 comments:

That's cool. I am a bzz agent, too. I would love a sample. right now I am doing a buzz on Twist and loc containers. I don't have any samples to give or I would switch ya :)

Nessa,
You seem to have new findings and interesting stuff. Great job.

I'm a Bzzz Agent too and just signed up for that same campaign. :)

I don't need a sample because I too am a Bzzz Agent! I just wanted to say that I love this program and I really loved this product! This is only my 3rd product... but so far it's been my favorite!

WOW, It seems like I'm #5! I would love to receive this free sample and let you know about it.

How do I become a Bzzz Agent?