It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

It's One of THOSE Days

You know when you just have way too much to do and not enough time in the day to do half of it? Yeah, I figured you would. On the upside, i'm sitting outside in the beautiful weather we are having here in Texas blogging. We're supposed to have highs in the low 80's all week and relatively cool nights. Within a month or so it'll be in the 90's, feel like a 100 and the electricity bills will skyrocket. So, it's best to enjoy Texas weather while it can actually be enjoyed.

I have a job interview next week that I'm sort of excited about. A lot will depend on how much they pay. With gas prices so high right now, it ought to be good. Especially since for this job I would have to buy medical scrubs to work in. In a way i don't see why since it is just a receptionist position. Why the need for something as specific as nursing uniform scrubs are needed to answer the phones is a mystery to me, but that's what the ad says and the recruiter confirmed it. Oh well, if the pay is good enough, i'll buy a set for every day of the month! A job is a job, but a good paying job is awesome! Plus, the heat will be coming soon, working in an office where someone else is paying the electric bill would be great as well.

I guess we'll see what happens. In the meantime, between my other jobs, playing fetch with Harley and trying to maintain my sanity I'll probably look and see how much it would cost to buy scrubs online. Some really cute ones!

Nessa

0 comments: