It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Friday 5, A Clean version


1. What’s in need of a good cleaning?

Everything! It's that time of year. Time to get rid of clutter and deep clean

2. What’s your idea of good, clean fun?

Pretty much anything I do with my kids. Even if we're just sitting around the living room picking on each other.

3. How clean is your driving record?

As far as the cops/insurance know about, it's Pretty clean. Only one accident since I got my license at 18. How many times have I caught myself doing more than 10-15 miles over the speed limit? Lets uhhhhhhh not get into that lol.

4. When did you last make a clean escape?

When I realized that my ex bf, was not only lying to me, but was still very much married, and cheating on me too. Busy lil guy i tell ya! 8 years wasted of my life but I have a super awesome man now!

5. What are your feelings about dirty language?

I genuinely try not to use it, especially certain words, but sometimes it helps to make a point. Like saying "oh heckydarn" just doesn't have the same impact as "Oh sh*t" does.

Wanna play too? Join Friday Five and see what others have to say.

Nessa