It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

What a Load Off

Thanks for the guest post by Jo Levy

Buying my first house was a huge decision both personally and financially, but I'm sure glad I did it. I feel more adult now than I ever have before and I am even paying all of my own bills for the first time in my life! I'm really proud of myself for getting here at such a young age and I can't even describe how much fun it is to decorate a house you own yourself. At first, I had a little bit of trouble balancing the mortgage and the utilities from month-to-month. It didn't take long before I researched better energy rates at shopelectricityratestexas.com and talked to my cable company about combining my cable and Internet. Now that all my bills are a little more manageable, living in this big house feels like the right decision. I can't wait until the last of my furniture is delivered next week and I can invite all my friends over for a huge summer housewarming party! Maybe I'll even make it a stock the bar party!

0 comments: