It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Here Comes The Bride...

I tell ya, waiting for my son's wedding day to come is taking forever! Not that I am really actually eager to marry him off and get rid of him mind you, I just feel like the time is dragging by. The bad thing about it is that I am not sure they really even have anything ready so it might actually be even longer  before they make it down the aisle.

I know there is definitely a great deal to do. The dress, the rings, the caterer, the venue, you name it. There's only so much time in the day and they both work full time so their time is limited. It's no easy feat for sure. In the meantime, I thought I'd share an interesting photo on the history of weddings. It's amazing how far back some of our wedding traditions come from. Some of it is rather funny too! Thanks Moissanite for the chuckle!

Signed,
Frazzled Mom To An Engaged Son!

a href="http://www.moissanite.com/a-brief-history-of-weddings-600-px?utm_source=wpromote&utm_medium=infographic&utm_term=brief-history&utm_content=600px&utm_campaign=august-2012">A Brief History of Weddings | Moissanite.com

Presented By Moissanite.com visit moissanite.com
Nessa

0 comments: