It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Guest Bloggers Wanted

I am looking to fill a few spaces for guest bloggers to post what they know about certain topics.

Right now I'm looking for people who want to discuss:
Herbal Remedies
Ebay Success Ideas
Fitness In The Home
Feeding Your Family on a Budget

My sister is the homeschool expert and has agreed to help out by submitting blogs relevant to Homeschooling.

If you have an Idea you'd like to submit, please feel free to do so via comment or email me.

At this time there will be no compensation for the writers chosen other than their ad appearing here and on my site continually and a link back from all their posts to their own site.

If you'd like to be a monthly contributor to one of the subjects above or an alternate approved subject please send me a link to your site so that I can review it for content and include when you feel you could begin to write the articles on a monthly basis.

Nessa

0 comments: