It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Quick News Flash

My daughter Ashley lost 15 pounds and she is mondo excited!!! She's really probably mostly excited because we made a deal. For every pound she loses she get's $2 to spend at Gojane.com. She came up with that as an incentive, not me. Apparently it's working. Now her goal is to be in a 14 by prom, which is easily attainable since she's in a 16 now. So she's saving what she's earned to by a prom dress from gojane. I'm really really proud of her for working so hard to do this.

Okay, going back to work now lol, just had to share.

Nessa

5 comments:

Good for her! Hopefully she's losing it healthy wise.

Mommie

And who says that teenagers don't have a sense of motivation?

Well done Ashley! You go girl! ...and we wanna see the prom dress too :)

Congratulations Ashley and good luck reaching your goal, I am sure you will do it :)

That is awesome..I hope she reaches her goal!