It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Star Droppers For May

I've been meaning to do this for awhile now and finally i'm getting around to it. From now on I'll be doing a Top Droppers Post every month and For each new top dropper, I'll write a recommendation for you on EC and give you some Linky Love. After June, If I've already recommended you, I'll find another way to help your blog ranks, like faves on technorati, stumble, whatever I can do, I will, and I'll give you 200 Entrecredits. Just for dropping by!!! Am I cool or what?

Soooooooooooooo without further ADO, May's Star Droppers are:

Aerten Art....................... 29 DroppyPoo's ................. Kelly is sooooooooo talented. I don't comment on her blog, Mostly because i'm enormously jealous of her lol, but I stop by every day. She's really good. I call her site my enhancement site of the day. She does wonderful work and if you get an opportunity, take a look at her Etsy store too. Awesome!!!

Puzzled Me .................... 29 DroppyPoo's .................. Redel is another I stop by on a daily basis. I admit that most of what's posted here i know nothing about except that it's reality based shows for the most part and the results of said shows. However i do greatly admire the dedication shown. I Love American Idol but even *I* couldn't post about it all the time. So, I like the level of commitment shown here, especially since it's written by a 16 year old. :)

Unpredictable Life ..................27 DroppyPoo's ............... A very nicely written site about life in general. I don't know the name of the person who writes it, sorry, but i do know she has munchkins and is married to the " hottest, sexiest man on earth". I swear, she said so!! Check it out for yourself.

Juuust a Bit Outside .............. 27 DroppyPoo's .............. Chris loves sports. All kinds of sports from what i've read. Once Football season hits I see me spending alot more time at his blog.

Cromely's World ...................... 26 DroppyPoo's ................ Jon always has something interesting to read about. I've gathered that he travels a good bit for work and he talks about that some but not just that. I can honestly say i've learned a good bit from his blog and really enjoy reading there. Give him a try too, i think you'll enjoy your stay.

ultimate video training place ..........26 DroppyPoo's .......... I admit that i started dropping on this site only because of their Entrecard pic. It has to do with Video and I barely understand it. I'm not gonna lie, BUT I did tell someone else about it who understands what they are talking about and they found the blog extremely helpful, so I keep dropping lol.

Mommieshome.net .....................25 DroppyPoo's........... One of my all time favorites. Mommie knows it all and she's not afraid to tell ya about it. You can find ways to make extra money, ways to save money and just about anything else you wanna know. Highly recommended.

The Creative Nerd ...................... 25 DroppyPoo's ........... Tina has a great sense of humor and blogs about just about anything. Her point of view about life in general is refreshing and very nice to read. I started reading her blog when dropping one day and I noticed a quote on her page that says " Accept me at face value while allowing for me to be more than meets the eye.". I LOVE that.

Dynamics AX associate ............. 25 DroppyPoo's .............. This is another blog i just really like the entrecard for. It's eye catching. There really is a lot of good information here though. I can't use it, but it's written so well that even *I* understand it. That says alot.

Forbidden Love ............... 24 DroppyPoo's ............. This is a truly awesome blog. Poetry and from the heart thoughts. You just can't go wrong reading here.

Thank you for your drops last month. Everyone received an EC recommendation this month :)

Nessa

3 comments:

hello!
tnx for the nice recommendation. :D
appreciated it! :D

Oh, please say hi sometime! No need to be jealous... I think I may have to start teaching art because it only looks hard to do! :)

You are cool! Great incentives to drop by daily. :)