It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

Covergirl Outlast Lipstain Review


You know sometimes when you see a product come out on the market and you get all excited because it seems like a great idea? Then you try it and you find that while it's still a great idea, it's not exactly the most workable one. That defines Covergirl's Outlast Lipstain to a tee.

It's a great idea that it stays on a lot longer than other lipsticks.
Its fantastic that it's so lightweight on your lips
It's superb that you can apply it so precisely
The colors to choose from are outstanding

With all that going for it, you've got to wonder what's wrong with it right? I'll tell you. Good luck being able to use it. I got the opportunity to try it through Bzz Agent and I was really excited about it. I hate reapplying lipstick all the time. So this seemed like a wonderful solution and it is.......IF you can get the color to come out.

I followed all the instructions. I did what the instructions said to do. To get the color takes me almost 5 minutes and frankly that's just ridiculous. I can use a lip pencil, lipstick and gloss in less time than that.

Soooooooo, if you have time to mess with it, don't miss out on it. It really is a great product once you can use it. It's just getting there that's the problem.

Nessa

1 comments:

Did you think it was sticky? I thought it was sticky. I didn't like it either.