It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

I know, I know, It's been forever

I'm trying to get back over here and do more. I promise to do at least 2 posts a week. That should keep me out of trouble. Maybe. Okay it probably won't but i'll still promise to keep updating.

Soooooooo, lets discuss upcoming features.

I plan to start sharing recipes that I find. That should be fun. They'll all be quick, easy and usually child friendly.

I plan to start doing more reviews. There are tons of products I've used recently that I'm soooooooo impressed with and want to share.

I plan to start trying to announce more contests hosted by bloggy friends and I'll post for those I don't know as well if requested.

If you have something you'd like to have reviewed, let me know, I'll be glad to take care of it.

Basically I'm just going to play it by ear and see what happens. Anyone who knows me knows anything can happen lol.


Nessa

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: