It's My Blog And I'll Say What I Want To

I Am So Psyched!


When I was younger, In my 20's. I was tiny, even after 3 kids, but I never had energy. Because of this, I took diet pills. Not to lose weight but because they gave me the energy to get through the day and keep up with the kids. Then I had Tyler and found out that my love of the energy I had gotten had caused a valve in my heart to stop working properly. Ephedra was a beautiful, awful thing for people who took it.

Even after I had Tyler, I continued to take the diet pills. I knew it wasn't safe but Tyler was such a sick baby that it was all I could do to get up everyday much less function. The diet pills made that possible. Then the dreaded news everyone knew was coming happened. Ephedra was outlawed. It was necessary but that doesn't mean I was happy to see it go.

Ever since, I've been looking for something safer and yet still as effective. Plus.....lets face it, I gained weight working at home. Too much! That's just as bad on my heart as the diet pills were.

The other day I was talking to someone I very much trust after I saw her post on facebook about losing 60 plus pounds. Her husband also lost 40 pounds. She told me they took a supplement called "Purple Tiger". I went to the website, did some reading, asked some questions and decided to give it a try for myself and my 19 year old daughter. We have been taking it for 4 days now and we're amazed at how good we feel. We've had no jitters or shaking and the appetite suppressant is an automatic thing. For some reason, as a bonus, when we do eat, we choose better options. That could be just because we're serious about losing the weight and not the pill but I'll take it either way. Between meals, we're not hungry at all. I love that because I love to snack!

It does contain caffeine that is derived from dark cocoa and green tea which are great antioxidants and it has other helpful benefits.

We are both working out as well. We're not just relying on a pill. The pill does however help us with the energy to finish the workout and the rest of the day. It has also improved our general outlook. That's the part I like the most. I just feel better!

Want to give it a try? Visit my website and get yourself a bottle. They start at $39.99 per bottle and if you'd like to be a distributor you can sign up for just $49.99 which includes a bottle of Purple Tiger and sample packs as well. If you sign up under me please let me know and I will be glad to help you or answer any questions you may have to help get you going. There are only under 300 distributors around the US so this is a great time to get involved if you'd like to try your hand at a new and upcoming business.

Nessa
PLEASE NOTE: the opinion expressed is my own and I have received no compensation from the company to post this product endorsement. It is based on my personal experience with the product and others may have different results as with anything. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise routine or taking supplements as they can interact with prescription medications you may be taking. I am not responsible in any way for any effects you may or may not see while using the product, but I do believe you will love it as much as I do.

Nessa
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: